Job Vacancy - 2019-07-21
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Sales|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and maintains the sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development.
- Achieves assigned quarterly and annual sales expectations and other objectives.
- Manages the current direct Accounts through regular sales presentations to executives on strategic topics and making managerial contacts made aware of new product offerings.
- Ensures that all sales related issues are solved at first call, and all non-sales issues are delegated to the appropriate staff and followed-up.
- Increases the value of the revenues generated by these Accounts through campaigns and participation in joint projects.
- Identifies and develops new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Deals with all aspects of Customer Satisfaction campaigns and Customer Satisfaction measurement.
- Ensures necessary actions are undertaken by the technical product management or Research and Development teams when required and escalates using reporting line when required.
- Maintains and expands relationships with existing clients.
- Completing sales-related administrative work, as required.
- Understands customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.- Maintains awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Contacts the technical team to arrange the Demo installations with the customer.
- Follows up with the finance team to insure timely collection of invoices.
- Participates with the marketing team in the events covering all sales aspects and presenting company products and or any special offers to ensure gaining new customers.- Audits and supervises the company’s database with all the customers’ information and contacts to ensure accuracy and updated information.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in discipline
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Very Good usage of Excel, WinWord and Power Point.
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Aware of company’s products and services
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management experience