Site Technical Engineer
Job Vacancy - 2019-09-09
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 4-6 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Technical|
- Daily visits scheduling
- Review visits’ service reports
- Supervise the technicians
-Visits the customer site to complete the installation and programming and in some cases meet the customer in person to answer specific technical concerns
- Creates the CAD design
- Do system orientation and handover for the customers
-Manage delivery of spare parts’ vendors and follow-up on manufacturing process
-Updating knowledge with the latest technology of electronic control systems
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and computer servers.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Good to Excellent Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written