Job Vacancy - 2019-10-21
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-6 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Procurement|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Place purchase orders to suppliers according to the instructions and forms of each supplier.
- Add purchase orders on GP system
- Follow up processing purchase orders with suppliers.
- Arrange with shipping agents the collections of orders, consolidate orders and handle receiving the shipments.
- Coordinate with suppliers and shipping agents the issuing of required shipping documents.
- Follow up shipping and clearance.
- Handle local purchases.
- Update Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) records of each order.
- Keep Purchase Order (PO) records.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Report writing abilities
- High typing speed (Arabic & English)
- Very Good usage of Excel, WinWord and Power Point, and database software.
- Good Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position