Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Vacancy - 2020-01-05
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Automation|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Maintain a strategic working relationship with team and all key departments.
- Be a lead Ambassador of MCS at all times
degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in testing Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Experience in testing Websites.
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with black box testing.
- Prepare and create test data required for testing.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board certificate is a plus