Senior Java Developer
Job Vacancy - 2020-01-05
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 5 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Automation|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Test Software: Once the development plan is in place,
- Senior Java developers work with colleagues to design,
- Test, and develop software to fulfill the project.
- They also recommend upgrades to existing programs as required.
- Create Plan Diagrams: Designing a system requires a detailed plan of how each aspect of the application will work as one,
- Create plans and models, often as flowcharts, that show programmers how the code will work together for the software. Write Documentation:
- Create documentation to detail how applications or systems work together to ensure they’re maintained properly in the future and to help with any upgrades.
- Collaborate to Create Software: Work with other computer specialists and collaborate with teams within the company to develop software.
- They write or amend code for either stand-alone applications or those that access servers to create optimum systems for the business.
- Maintain a strategic working relationship with team and all key departments.
- Be a lead Ambassador of MCS at all times
degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with OSGi, Apache Karaf using Java 8
- Experience with Maven 3.x and Gradle enterprise build systems
- Experience with Microservices architectures and Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience developing web services, utilizing REST and microservices
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL Server or SQL)
- Experience with source control tools like Git
- Knowledge and understanding of UML and Agile Modeling
- Experience with various Linux operating systems