Sales Account Manager - Banking Sector
Job Vacancy - 2021-03-11
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 4-6 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Integra|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Achieve Annual and quarterly Revenue Targets and Profit Margin Target.
- Develop and increase sales pipeline in the commercial sector.
- Forecast and report development accomplishments weekly.
- Identify, develop and procure new business sales relationships within designated clients.
- Partner with Pre-Sales team for the purpose of increased revenue opportunities.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development, prospecting, and qualifications through contract negotiations, signing, billing, and finally collection.
- Coordinate with Procurement & Finance team from vendor ordering till equipment delivered to the customer site.
- Prepare Proposals/Tenders for customers based on Technical solutions provided by the presales team.
- Negotiate Discounts needed with the vendors.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
§ Bachelor degree in discipline
§ Have good contacts and work Experience at Banking & FinTech sector
- § Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the IT & Telecommunication filed, preferably experienced in System Integrator.
§ Preferred to have reasonable technical knowledge and banking industry business know how.
§ Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
§ Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
§ Very Good usage of Excel, WinWord and Power Point.
§ Aware of company’s products and services