Job Vacancy - 2021-03-14
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Entry Level||Full Time||Integra|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
§ - Participate in opportunity assessment.
- Conduct sales/technical presentations, workshops, and demonstrations.
- Align the solution details with the sales team to ensure proper solution deployment that fulfills customer requirements.
- Respond to RFP/RFI/RFQs.
- Enhance product knowledge, and transfer knowledge to account managers, sales team, and customers.
- Explore market trends and new technologies.
- Build documents (Bill-of-Materials, Solution Description, Competitive Analysis, Design Documents, …...)
- Achieve assigned Quota for product lines and technology areas.
- Analyze the Client business needs to define the required solution: segregate the solution components and interaction, prepare and present the require documents and presentations.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 Years of experience as Pre-Sales for Security products.
- System integrator experience is a must.
Intermediate level certificate for Security