Human Resources Generalist
Job Vacancy - 2021-04-15
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Entry Level||Full Time||Human Resources|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Reviewing mails and correspondences and reply accordingly.
· Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
· Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes.
· Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
· Assists in recruitment process by coordinating job posting on Web site, reviewing resumes, performing telephone appointments.
· Assisting in interviewing candidates and preparing interview report to be available for HR director review.
· Supporting new employee orientation programs, notifies employees on l, medical, and compensation benefits.
· Preparing Form 1 and all employment documents and business cards. Including activation of: SIM card, medical card, access card, finger print, email and Laptop.
· Regular update of new employees to the database 3 months post their start date.
· Ensuring attendance records are reflected in payroll database, verifying, and providing inputs regarding data and deductions.
· Maintaining confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and nonrenewal documents.
· Providing recommendations to Human Resources Director on training programs from ITIDA.
· Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices through approved signature cycle
· Arrange travel arrangements for company staff including tickets, hotels, and transports and visa. Identifying appropriate prices according to budget acknowledged by MD/CEO.
· Coordinates with accounting departments concerning payments for arranged travels and insure payments done
· Insure regular credit card refill for domain, international phone calls, website and other payments required monthly.
· Prepares a variety of reports and related documents (e.g. verification requests of employment, folders, paperwork, etc.) for the Purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
· Assisting MD in preparing portfolios needed for travel guide to be available for assisting customers during travel.
· Writing and editing HR Letters, forms and business letters needed.
· Assists in preparing evaluation reports, analysis and writing Job Descriptions in accordance with HR Director.
· Coordinating exit interviews for employees resigning or terminated by MCS.
· Preparing Form 6 and all termination documents for employees exiting MCS. Including deactivation of: SIM card, medical card, access card, finger print, email and Laptop.
· Preparing POs for any fixed assets that MCS requests to be approved by CEO or MD.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
§ Bachelor degree in any discipline
§ Extensive knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and computer servers.
§ High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
§ Knowledge of office administration procedures.
§ Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
§ Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
§ Good to Excellent Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written
§ 3-5 years of experience in a similar position