Logistics customs clearance
Job Vacancy - 2021-05-17
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Procurement|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Issue NTRA requests, submit it at NTRA authority and follow up issuing the approval.
• Pickup shipping documents from airport, & deliver to clearer agent.
• Follow up the clearance process with the clearer agent broker, solve or escalate any clearance problems immediately.
• Keep & update records for the NTRA requests and approvals & for purchase orders, supplier invoice, and clearance cost documents…etc.
• Issue payment request with clearance fees to accounting department & delivering the fees to the broker.
• Settle all the above with the accounting department.
• Deliver the shipment from the airport after clearance to the warehouse
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
§ Diploma degree in any discipline
§ Report writing abilities