Job Vacancy - 2021-05-26
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 3-5 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Logistics|
Duties and responsibilities:
· - Managing and overseeing corporate logistics across all key projects, ensuring cost effective, timely, efficient and compliant with country and regional regulations and company policy.
· - Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
· -Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
· -Plan and monitor inbound and outbound deliveries.
· -Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
· - Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers.
· -Deciding to lease or buy vehicles.
· -Managing drivers to adhere to strict schedules.
· -Resolving customer’s grievances and claims regarding deliveries.
· -Supervising custom clearance process and preparing all needed clearance documents, obtaining governmental approvals, follow up duties and taxes payments.
· -Handling export shipments and issuing all shipping documents as per customer’s request and needs.
· - Implementing standardized company side logistics processes and procedures to improve company profitability.
· -Supporting projects with logistical challenges as required.