Automation Technical Manager
Job Vacancy - 2022-02-17
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 8+ Years years||Managerial||Full Time||Automation|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- -Provides guidance and oversight on all Audio Visual and Control projects.
- -Develops and maintains quality documentation & procedures for the projects.
- -Dispatches the installation work on the technicians and support engineers ensuring that all work is conducted on time and with proper quality.
- -Preparing BoQ, solution design based on customers’ requirements and RFPs.
- -Preparing logical and physical diagrams.
- -Doing presales activities, presentations, doing demos and POCs
- -Preparing proposals, technical write-ups and user manuals.
- -Manages the customer installation process based on business and technical requirements indicated in the design.
- -Ensures that all customer problems are promptly and professionally resolved by the technical support team.
- -Acts as an escalation point for high severity customer issues that arises from within the team; directly from customers; or from other functions such as Sales and manages customer escalations with the vendor if the need arises.
- -Works to ensure that customer satisfaction is always our highest priority; Develops and communicates the expectation and acceptable levels of service required by our customers. Ensures all support requests are managed, assigned, and completed to agree upon expectations.
- -Works closely with customers, Support Engineers, Development Engineers, Professional Service engineers, Product Management team and Sales Engineers to share product knowledge and provide resolution to customer requirements.
- -Demonstrate a model leadership and perform all people management responsibilities ensuring high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- -Proper staffing of own department in line with the business plans
- -Employees have clear job objectives
- -Employees receive the appropriate training and development
- -Employees receive appropriate compensation in line with their performance
- -Maintain continuous 2 ways communication with the teams
- -Motivate and recognize top performers
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- -Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- -Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- -Good understanding of company’s products and services
- -Experience in managing Audio Visual and Control related projects and initiatives
- -Experience related to installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting products
- -Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio
- -An understanding of business processes and constraints
- -Minimum 8 years of experience with at least 1 year in a similar position